When the chain breaks ✓

When you have set your heart on a new property but the sale of your existing property falls through, or can't be completed in time, a regulated, short-term loan can bridge the gap and ensure you can still complete on your new home. While this type of borrowing is often used to 'bridge' the financial gap between selling your home and buying the next, some people without a property choose bridging as they would miss a buying opportunity before they could arrange a mortgage or release money from an investment.

Buying at auction ✓

When buying property at auction, you are normally required to pay 10% of the purchase price on the day of the bid as a deposit, and pay the remaining 90% within 28 days to complete the purchase. Often, buyers will not have the cash to pay the balance, and traditional mortgages often take too long to arrange. This is where the speed of arranging a bridging loan comes into its own. Decisions can be made within hours of the initial enquiry, and funds are often available within days, ensuring that you don't incur penalties or lose the purchase.

Buying to renovate ✓

We can source and arrange short-term bridging loans for investors, developers, and landlords that cover the cost of refurbishments and property renovations. Bridging loans are ideal for those looking to upgrade, restore, or convert a property before selling, refinancing, or renting it out.

Whether you are planning a 'light refurbishment', where minor upgrading where no planning permission is required, or 'heavy refurbishment' that requires building regulations and planning permission, we can find the ideal funding for your project.

Building a property ✓

Whether you are taking on your first self-build, purchasing land and building multiple houses, or have a large commercial property development, we can arrange bridging loans for builders, investors, developers, individuals, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.

Using a network of specialist sourcing agents, we can access leading lenders and provide exclusive products not available elsewhere. If you are thinking about a project and need help finding out if it makes financial sense, we can guide you towards the right advice and support.

Think about it...

A mortgage is a loan secured against your home or property. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up the repayments on your mortgage or other debt secured on it.

Some Bridging Loans and Commercial Mortgages are not regulated by the FCA.

Contact Us

Send us an email and we will come straight back to you...

...even better, phone us to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs.

0161 327 1956

Abbeygate Mortgage Solutions
The Mortgage Office, 58 Baskerville Road,
Altrincham, WA14 4YG, United Kingdom

    Name *

    Email *

    Message *

    Abbeygate Mortgage Solutions is a trading name of Simpli Financial Solutions Ltd, which is registered as a limited company in England and Wales (9648462) and authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.